- Pain Management
- Pain Management is a branch of medicine that applies science to the reduction of pain.
- Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapy is a health care specialty involved with evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Physical modalities such as exercise, heat, cold, electricity and massage are used.
- Alternative Medicine
- Alternative Medicine is the practice of medicine without the use of drugs. It may involve the use of herbal medicine, self-awareness, biofeedback or acupuncture.
- A Chiropractor provides manipulation of the spine and joints and soft tissues. Treatment by a chiropractor may also include exercises and health and lifestyle counseling.
To learn more about the options listed below, click here to visit the surgical procedures page.
Cervical Spine and Neck
- Posterior Cervical Laminectomy
- Posterior Cervical Laminoplasty
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Artificial Cervical Total Disc Replacement
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
- Cervical Corpectomy
Lumbar Spine / Lower Back
- Lumbar Discectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Total Disc Replacement / Artificial Disc Replacement
- Transformaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion